Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Terri Stegmiller's Mixed Media Class



Classes




Here is my first little quilt from Terri's mixed media class. This class has been a lot of fun and has kept me focused. My first quilt for the second lesson was a total mess...a brain hiccup I think...so had to scrap it and start over...so now I am totally behind in the class. What has been especially fun is the Yahoo group for the class so that the work by all class mates.


Life


I threw a surprise party for my husband's big 60 this weekend. It went over great and as usual I got all teary eyed. All our friends and kids together in one room was more than my heart could take. Here is my son, daughter-in-law and lil Zach...three months old already! He smiles all the time....

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are enjoying Terri's class. It looks like fun. Don't forget to post more results:)

    ReplyDelete