Wednesday, March 18, 2009

You never know

I got an e-mail yesterday from Schmap Washington DC vistor's guide, telling me that a photo in my Flickr account was chosen considered for the Schmap's Wash DC guide. I am very excited as I never expected something like this. I just keep photos there in case something happens to the computer or the external box! Another wonderful thing happened on Sunday, we recently bought a webcam, and I subscribed to Skype. So on Sunday, my computer rang, and there was my sister in all her glory, on my computer all the way from Mississippi! I haven't actually seen her in over a year. The best part is that for the first time I got to see my niece who was born 5 months ago (my sister is 17 years younger than I am, long story) We talked for an hour! and it was free. Was just like being in the same room except you don't get to hug. It just made me smile the rest of the day, well that and our first dinner with lil Zach!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations, I can say I knew that photographer years ago ... and how is the grandbaby spoiling getting along? everyone here is doing great, busy with work and little ones ... will post more pictures to flickr when i get a chance. janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh I spoil him every minute I can. He is so special! Not yet able to focus, but I swear he looked at me today@

    ReplyDelete