Sunday, March 8, 2009

A New Addition To The Family

We have been at the hospital all day...awaiting our newest grandson...Zachery Aaron Michael Gottlieb arrived at 1:55 this afternoon....a whopping 8 pounds three ounces, and I must say he is the cutiest little baby I have ever seen :-) of course I am a little prejudice! This is my son's first boy, and that makes it so special. He is one proud papa...What makes this also sowonderful is that the mama is the daughter of very close friends of ours. The kids have known each other for over 20 years, but because my son was 4 years older, he thought he was much too cool to hang out with her, until 2 years ago when they re-connected
pictures will mostly be posted on Flickr but I will post on or two here in case anyone cares to see the little guy.
Time to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment